2014. január 11., szombat

Will there be a retake test?

The situation is the following: without lengthily stating my motivation or explaining embarassingly long how I got here, I'll just put it simple, like in those movies with an "in medias res" beginning, where the picture comes to a halt and the main character starts his narration.

If you teach at a university, startling things may happen to you every day. The most of these events can be connected to the students. When a student turns to his/her professor, usually the requirements of the given course - and within that, the possible decreases of the requirements - are the topic. This is where the title comes from. (The original title of the blog, "Lesz pótZH?", was translated into the title of this post.) To put things graphically:


I gather conclusions such as this, and experiences connected to them day by day - even though I wish to refrain from making generalizations, and writing off all of the students.

So, when you teach at a university, startling things may happen to you every day. And I have come to think that I cannot contain it all in my head anymore. So, to be continued, with conclusions, cutting comments, sniffing around system-level faults, and from time to time, with thought-provoking and / or entertaining actual events that happened.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése